Advanced acting techniques with emphasis on exploration and development of character through play reading and analysis, improvisation, ensemble acting, experimentation, and performance.
- Learn and apply principles of professional acting.
- Establish an informed vocabulary of these principles to use while discussing the craft.
- Understand the evolution of character and how to develop a role through these principles.
- Know how to tap into creative resources including the imagination, observation, and research.
- Work in modern realism as a creative artist.
- Gain a practical understanding of how the business of acting works.
- Develop a philosophy of acting.