Theatre challenges core beliefs and principles and has become a vehicle for social change around the globe. This course aims to explore those concepts and deepen skills of critical reading and writing while opening one’s heart and mind to unique ideas and interpretations in theatrical works.
- Foster reflective reasoning and critical thinking while sharpening analytical and communication skills.
- Analyze and solve complex problems while attaining the skills necessary to succeed in college.
- Inspire a passion for inquisitiveness and learning.
- Facilitate personal observation and awareness of one’s self.
- Analyze dramatic literature from a personal perspective.
- Evaluate and think critically how core beliefs may affect others.
- Discuss other points of view through verbal expression and written analysis.